lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2014

My father

My father is the most important person for me. Since I was twelve years, my father is a special person for me because since this moment, I have been learning very much about  him.

He taught me to be a good person with the people, and to be responsable with my work . Also, he gave me many advices that nowadays, help me to realise of many important things like, for example, economic problems and my adjustment to this, or to know that I cannot waste the time sitting in front of the TV, when  I have to do many other activities such us studying.  For this reason, I admire him and I would like to be like him, a nice person who love our family and every day, he works to provide us the best life.


To sum up, I may say that I am very proud whit my father, and is the best person in the world.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario