lunes, 6 de octubre de 2014

My village

Every Friday, I wake up thinking that in the evening, I am going to go to my village. Since I have started studying in Murcia, I remember my village as the best place in the world.

It´s a fact that, I have been living in Nerpio all my life, a little village o f Albacete with a population of 1200 inhabitants; I have live my best time here and I have the best memories.

Nerpio is a place very high, it is between mountains, and the river crosses the town center. I love the environment because it is a beautiful place  and also, it is the cleanest atmosphere in Spain.

When I am in Nerpio, I like walking in the mountains, playing football with my friends, going to parties, and the most important, I love to be with my family.

For this reason, I would like to spend the whole year in Nerpio, but if you want to have a future, you have to go away.



2 comentarios:

  1. I am from Caravaca de la Cruz and I have been to Nervio a couple of times... I love this place, the huge trees, the cold water of its fountains, and also the marvellous people who live there.

    - Some corrections:

    * Every Friday
    * village
    * Since I have started studying in Murcia, I remember my village AS the best place in the world.
    * I have been living in Nerpio all my life
    * a population of 1200 inhabitants
    * I have liveD
    * I have the best memories
    * Nerpio is a very high place
    * the river crosses the town center
    * I like walking in the mountains
    * going to parties
    * I would like to spend the whole year in Nerpio
    * but if you want to have a future, you have to go away

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you very much for correcting my mistakes

    ResponderEliminar